South Coast Midwifery & Women’s Health Care has been serving women in the Orange County area for over 18 years. Our Nurse Midwives and Nurse Practitioners specialize in normal female reproductive health care with an emphases on personalization and access to care.
Our professional all female staff are comforting and welcome women of all ages. Come enjoy our relaxing environment with no long waiting periods for appointments or when you arrive in our office. We see clients by appointment only and do not over book to better accommodate our clients needs and schedules.
Our Certified Nurse Midwives and Nurse Practitioners offer
extensive Gynecological Services including:
- Pap Smears
- Physical Exams
- Breast Exams
- Screening and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of bacterial infections (Herbal/alternative treatments available)
- Contraceptive prescription and education, see our Contraception page for more info!
- Premenstrual syndrome diagnosis & treatment
- Menopause diagnosis & treatment
- Treatment for female sexual dysfunction.
- Pregnancy testing
- … and much more!
Our comforting staff & relaxing rooms will make any client feel at ease for their next visit!
South Coast Midwifery and Women’s Health Care can bill all PPO insurance plans for gynecological care.
We are pleased to offer an extensive array of contraceptive and family planning options. We are happy to assist you in choosing the best method for you through education. Contraceptive methods available at South Coast Women’s Health Care include:
- Oral contraceptives
- Depo Provera/DMPA injections
- Intrauterine Contraceptions (“IUC” a/k/a “IUD”) Mirena & Paraguard
- Male condom
- Fertility awareness method and Natural family planning